IRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Chief of Party position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 28 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 07 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||28 March 2022|
|Closing Date||07 April 2022|
|Position||Chief of Party|
IRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Somalia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 15
- Duty Station: Somalia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum of 15 years of increasingly responsible experience in implementing and managing large and complex, multi-partner, multi-year international health sector development projects (approximately $10-15M+ in resource-poor settings)
- Demonstrated international credibility as a leader in public health, especially in community health, maternal, newborn and child health, and/or reproductive health
- Previous experience of working with the Ministry of Health in Somalia
- Working knowledge of World Bank projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements
- Master’s degree in Public Health required, post-graduate medical degree (MD, RN, PA, or midwife), or other relevant degree
- Adept in planning, budgeting, adaptive management, and supervising large, diverse teams
- Possess outstanding leadership, strategic, strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with donor community, partners, host country governments, and other key stakeholders (e.g., INGOs, NGOs, CSOs, private sector)
- Use results-based management and Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) frameworks as a primary management tool
- Strong written, oral presentation and facilitation skills in English required
- Highly motivated, possesses strong sense of integrity and a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel within Somalia (remote settings), as needed
Scope of work:
- The COP will provide overall strategic, technical, operational, administrative and logistical oversight and management in order to achieve the project’s objectives. You will oversee a core project team that includes senior technical, monitoring and evaluation, finance, and operations personnel. You will be the primary liaison for the project with Ministry of Health representatives (at Federal and Federal Member State levels), the World Bank, and other key stakeholders.
- The COP is responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of all deliverables. This work will involve conducting regular field monitoring visits to ensure compliance, coordination, and management of all project activities. The COP will work closely with the project’s Finance and Operations Manager to prepare annual budgets, monitor project expenses, and ensure timely submission of reports. You will ensure that implementation follows IRC, Ministry of Health and WB requirements and that the project takes an adaptive approach to incorporate learnings and overcome challenges. Through your leadership, you will promote strong team spirit and provide oversight and mentorship to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- This position reports to the IRC Somalia Country Director. It is contingent on the IRC being awarded funding; we anticipate that the project will begin in early 2022.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 07 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|