IRC Cash Transfer Programming Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Cash Transfer Programming Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Cash Transfer Programming Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 30 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||30 March 2022|
|Closing Date||10 April 2022|
|Position||Cash Transfer Programming Assistant|
IRC Cash Transfer Programming Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: At least first-Degree.
- Experience: 0 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least first-Degree qualification in, social science, international development, economics, or related relevant field
- post graduate Degree in Agri-Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Rural Development, Banking, Project Management or similar with relative experience of the position demand.
- 0-year experience for BSc Degree holders and 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders.
- Experience and/or knowledge in CVA programming is an asset.
- Experience or competence working in an intercultural environment and
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Emails)
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Adaptability and flexibility: resilience, remains calm in high pressured situations, accepts new assignments and challenges, and responds efficiently to change
- To ensure that cash/voucher assistance is delivered to targeted households as per predetermined targeting criteria and in a safe manner.
- To make sure that all administrative and donor compliance steps are undertaken.
- Implement appropriate monitoring and evaluation systems including appropriate client compliant handling mechanism; ensure consistent reporting, documentation, and analysis of results to improve program efficiency and quality.
- Assist in sensitization of local government structures, communities, and opinion leaders on the targeting criteria of the project.
- participate and support the identification and registration of the beneficiaries for this specific CVA project for unaccompanied /separated /adolescents/women, as per criteria agreed with the project team.
- Ensure the confidentiality and the support of targeted households during the cash/voucher assistance, by working with their families, community committee’s local government, and community leaders in supervising how the assistance is used and any other issue that might arise from the project.
- Responsible for delivery of regular cash/voucher transfers and helping ensure the management of any problems (if occurring) during planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the multipurpose cash transfer program.
- Actively participate in relevant field assessments to understand the beneficiaries’ needs, ensuring assessment findings are documented and communicated to all concerned program staff and that all assessments include a specific analysis of the most vulnerable groups such as women; old people, people with disability, unaccompanied/separated adolescents’ needs.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|