IPA Country Director Jobs 2021 Zambia: Currently the IPA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects. There is a total of 01 Vacancy for the Country Director position. Now for all Zambian NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IPA.
IPA Country Director Jobs 2021 employment advertisement is published on 06th June 2021. Candidates can apply via online by 21 June, 2021.
|IPA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 June, 2021|
|Closing Date:||21 June, 2021|
|Duty Station||Lusaka /Lilongwe, Malawi, Zambia|
IPA Country Director Jobs 2021
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Lusaka /Lilongwe, Malawi, Zambia.
- Position Summary: IPA seeks a Country Director to oversee its Zambia and Malawi offices. The Country Director will be based in Lusaka with travels to Lilongwe as required.
#1: Position: Country Director
- Education : Master’s degree in international affairs, international public policy, development economics, or field related to international economic development.
- Experience: minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Languages: Fluency in English is required, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Employment Type:
- Remuneration:offer a highly competitive salary.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience, including 3 years in a management position.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams and multiple projects.
- Experience in developing research projects, experience with budgeting and project planning.
- Oversee and manage a team composed of Research Managers/Coordinators, Research Associates, and Field Managers, whose responsibilities include project design, management of data collection, data management and analysis, and writing of research reports, all in close collaboration with the Principal Investigators; Build systems and structures to ensure that the implementation of research activities follows IPA’s quality standards and Principal Investigator’s directions.
Other Requirements / Information :
- Reports To: Regional Director
- Grade Level : N/A.
- JOB TYPE: International
- Selection Process : Interview.
- Application Process : Online.
How to Apply?
Complete the J-PAL/IPA common application. After completing a brief registration, choose the Research job category, then select “Country Director, Zambia and Malawi”. Most applications for research positions require you to include at minimum two letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose (cover letter), CV, and transcripts.
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully. Interested Candidates May Apply Online by using the following links. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The closing date: 21 June, 2021..
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Job Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification Link||www.poverty-action.org|