IOM Regional Administrative and Finance Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IOM is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Regional Administrative and Finance Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IOM.
IOM Regional Administrative and Finance Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 29, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 11, 2022.
|IOM EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 11, 2022|
|Position||Regional Administrative and Finance Officer|
IOM Regional Administrative and Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional certification as chartered accountant (CA) or certified public accountant (CPA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in financial management particularly on budget preparation, analysis and monitoring as invoicing and reporting for migration health programmes in the field;
- Experience in supervising teams in an international setting is a distinct advantage;
- Experience with procurement and asset management is an advantage;
- Experience in designing Admin-Finance training modules and conducting trainings including webinars is desired.
- Knowledge of the USRAP, Global Health Assessment Projects, Canada PDMS, and CDC Cooperative Agreements is a distinct advantage;
- Computer literacy including knowledge of SAP and proficiency in MS Office applications; advanced MS Excel knowledge in macros an advantage;
- Knowledge of accounting systems, generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures; knowledge of IOM’s regulations, policies and procedures is an advantage;
- Ability to analyse and interpret source information and data;
- Analytical thinker capable of designing and enhancing financial tools, templates, and dashboards.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- External applicants for all positions in the Professional category are required to be proficient in English and have at least a working knowledge of one additional UN Language (French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese).
- For all applicants, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight on the day-to-day activities of the Migration Health Division (MHD) Regional Self-Payer Programme Support and Administrative Unit (PSAU) including supervision, mentoring, coaching, and training of the administrative and finance staff supporting the Health Assessment Programmes (HAP) in the Region.
- Provide technical guidance to the HAP teams in Africa in the preparation of budgets/service fees, cost estimates, comparative analysis, and budget narrative justifications.
- Support the RHAPC in providing oversight, monitoring and in evaluating the financial performance of HAPs in the region on a regular basis; analyse budget information to prepare and consolidate estimates and supporting data in relation to budget forecasts, performance reports and medium-term plans; review financial provisions of project agreements and documents; assess budget requests and draft budget proposals in conformity with funding partners and IOM requirements.
- Analyse accounting and financial documentation paying particular attention to anomalies or unusual trends; initiate action to correct any anomalies and provide advice on complex cases.
- In coordination with the RHAPC, MHD HQs, Health Programme Monitoring & Admin-Finance (PAF) team in MAC, Administrative Centres in Manila and Panama, MHD Africa Senior Management Team and the Country Offices (COs) in Africa, ensure timely submission of budget and service fee requests, revisions, reports and provide supporting justification, calculations, and documents as necessary.
- Review grant proposal budgets and prepare supporting documentation for grant negotiations and budget modifications as necessary; monitor, exercise fiscal control, maintain and report timely on project budgets; ensure timely disbursal requests to Sub-Recipients of MHD funds.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDAwRDNBQUE5N0RDMUVEQ0FCREZDOTNERUZEMTgxMTcmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-wd-configid=ZHRRCF_A_POSTING_APPLY&sap-theme=iom_corbu&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN# to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 11, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.iom.int|