IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IOM is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IOM.
IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 10 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 May 2022.
|IOM EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||10 May 2022|
|Closing Date||16 May 2022|
IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2022
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: five years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience
- Experience working in international organizations and the humanitarian community;
- Experience managing staff and projects along the full project management cycle;
- Experience in data collection, research, and report writing;
- Donor liaison and representation experience;
- Experience writing technical requirements documents, translating/planning specifications to technical briefs for data capture/analysis;
- Experience in relevant issues such as migration, displacement, and humanitarian assistance; and,
- Experience in the DTM is preferable..
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Substantively contribute to resource mobilization for DTM programming and ensure donor reporting requirements are met.
- Manage and supervise DTM programme implementation and the development of other relevant DTM operations and activities to meet all project targets.
- Develop DTM strategy and oversee the development and implementation of tools and products in coordination with national, regional and HQ strategies and priorities.
- Directly supervise and oversee the work of DTM Unit staff, ensuring methodology design, tool development and adaptation, and the production of all required reports, including but not limited to analytical and statistical reports, displacement profiles, assessments, maps and other relevant products.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant authorities, UN agencies, the cluster system, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs), think tanks, government authorities, and other stakeholders on issues relevant to the DTM Programme. Represent IOM at relevant meetings, events and conferences.
- Assess and analyse DTM data and information from the field, and optimize the utility and impact of DTM, particularly in relation to changing contexts, programme planning and linkages to other programming.
- Ensure the integration of gender perspectives and attention to specific women/girls and children’s rights issues (vulnerable groups) within all DTM activities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posti….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.iom.int|