IOM Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IOM is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Programme Management Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IOM.
IOM Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 25, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 07, 2022.
|IOM EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
|Position||Programme Management Assistant|
IOM Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: IOM’s official languages are English, French and Spanish. External applicants for all positions in the Professional category are required to be proficient in English and have at least a working knowledge of one additional UN Language (French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese). For all applicants, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Somali is an advantage. Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
- Duty Station: Nairobi
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Social Science, Development Studies, or a related field from an accredited academic institution.
- University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Project Management in humanitarian fields, Administrative and financial management, budget monitoring, and financial tracking.
- Proven experience in training management including reporting.
- Proven experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and data analysis.
- Experience with International, Humanitarian or Development Organization.
- Experience with Programmes Management is an asset.
- Excellent writing skills in English, be able to write reports and assessment.
- Good interpersonal skill with experience in a multinational, multilingual and multicultural team.
- Emergency management in complex humanitarian response.
- Knowledge on SAP is an asset.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the Programme Manager in analysing and appraising project implementation activity mapping in coordination with Project Focal Points.
- Monitor and provide advice and updates on project activities to the Programme Manager and, where relevant, suggest corrective actions with mapping and Identification of needs and gaps; accordingly draft project ideas and proposals in coordination with Project Development Focal
- Prepare workplans, procurement plans, forms and tracking tools for the projects in coordination with the Project focal points for the smooth tracking of the activities and bridge between project activities and capacity building focal points for staff and beneficiaries, as required by project portfolio and advise the Programme Manager on challenges faced and the way forward.
- Support the Programme in organising workshops, trainings, consultations with national stakeholders according to project activities.
- Assist in the overall integration of Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) outputs in existing and new projects in partnership with the MEAL Unit and Programme Managers; and support the development of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) data collection and quality assurance tools for projects or programmes.
- Be in charge of projects financial tracking and monitoring; Regularly update Programme Manager for the smooth budgetary monitoring for the ongoing projects and provide overall project financial administrative support by close coordination with mission finance and procurement staffs.
- Lead the works on the procurement processes, preparing contracts with vendors, soliciting quotes and advise the Programme Manager with justifications for selection of vendors as and when required.
- Support in project development, budgeting and reporting including developing and updating project risk register.
- Monitor the proper documentation and filing of the project administrative and financial documents as well as of data collection forms.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDAwRDNBQUE5N0RDMUVEQ0FBRUIzNTVFRTYwMUExMTYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-wd-configid=ZHRRCF_A_POSTING_APPLY&sap-theme=iom_corbu&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN# to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.iom.int|