Internal Audit Assistant Job 2023 at Kampala by Marie Stopes Career. Marie Stopes, an inernational NGO in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Internal Audit Assistant to join their team.
Internal Audit Assistant Job 2023 at Kampala by Marie Stopes
Marie Stopes UG is the largest and most specialised sexual and reproductive health organisation in Uganda providing a wide range of high quality, affordable, client-centred services. For more than 27 years, we have continued to provide services to Ugandan women, men and young people. We are part of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) global partnership with a presence in 37 countries.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Internal Audit Assistant
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Marie Stopes Uganda
Last Date to Apply
- 03rd March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- A first / Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course e.g., Economics, Statistics, business or equivalent from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Certification in any of the following will be an added advantage: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- 03 years of relevant experience.
- Entry level position. Relevant work experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field is highly desirable. Experience with NGOs, social marketing, pharmaceutical sales, or internal auditing is an added advantage.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement (to accountable process owners) in the control environment of your allocated audit portfolio and other areas of the organisation.
- Contribute to development of the Annual Internal Audit Plan by applying a risk-based approach.
- Deliver all allocated assignments within with agreed time and scope.
- Deliver allocated components of the audit/advisory/proactive assurance assignment and report on these according to the Internal Audit methodology and quality standards.
- Build and foster a good relationship with all channels, enabling functions, risk, and compliance management stakeholders (all relevant levels of management impacted by the service) especially those working in your allocated audit portfolio – through regular communication and formal status reporting.
- Build and foster a good working relationship within the internal audit team and colleagues to promote cross skilling and optimise team delivery – through regular communication.
- Understand detailed business process activities as well as activities performed in enabling functions that support these.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Pro MSI philosophy of social enterprise and cost recovery
- Commitment to personal development and focussed on learning
- Embracing Change
- Upholding Standards
- Showing Composure and responsive
- Maintain IA Professional Practices (Basic).
- Possess excellent IT skills (Basic).
- Written Communication (Proficient).
- Effective Business Communication (Proficient).
Advertisement Details and Apply Online