ILRI Research Associate I Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the ILRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Research Associate I position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ILRI.
ILRI Research Associate I Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 20 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 26 April 2022.
ILRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||20 April 2022|
|Closing Date||26 April 2022|
|Position||Research Associate I|
ILRI Research Associate I Jobs 2022
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Debre Zeyit, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: one year
- Language: Effective communication in English and good interpersonal skills
- Duty Station: Debre Zeyit
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in plant science or agriculture
- Knowledge in relevant field and relevant technical training
- BSc degree with one year work experience in farm management in forage crop cultivation is advantageous
- Diploma with three years’ work experience in farm management in forage crop cultivation is advantageous
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts seed and seedling preparation;
- Develops field layout, guides field planting and transplanting, maintains plots weed free and labels and collects seeds;
- Supervises casual workers, assigns tasks, records attendance and prepares payment sheets;
- Records monthly field observation and characterization data;
- Assists in the management of field genebank operations, collection and analysis of field data;
- Works independently to manage and coordinate the regeneration operations at the site;
- Prepares herbarium specimens and maintains records;
- Monitors plants for pests and diseases and takes remedial action;
- Assists in general implementation of research activities, coordinating forage training activities and optimising methods and techniques at the site;
- Manages and controls field and greenhouse working tools and equipment.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44210-research-associate-i….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 26 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ilri.org|