ILRI Driver and Field Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the ILRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Driver and Field Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ILRI.
ILRI Driver and Field Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 09 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 May 2022.
ILRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||09 May 2022|
|Closing Date||16 May 2022|
|Position||Driver and Field Assistant|
ILRI Driver and Field Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Diploma from a recognized university.
- Experience: one year
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: Birr 15,422 (Negotiable depending on the salary history of the candidate).
Other Requirements / Information:
- Diploma from a recognized university or college in relevant field Or Certificate in relevant technical training and high school certificate with three years relevant experience Knowledge in relevant field and use of simple tools and equipment
- College Diploma with one year relevant work experience or high school certificate with three years relevant experience
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Undertakes driving assignments given by the Project Leader and other professional staff
- Operates, maintains and cleans assigned vehicles with care and reports any damage immediately to the Project Leader
- Records and maintains the log-book for all vehicles that the responsibility of the project or vehicles hired by the project for specific activities either from other ILRI units or outside ILRI
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and spare parts of assigned vehicles
- Responsible for checking all the vehicles of the project every morning
- Liaises with Transport Unit to ensure that routine service and maintenance is undertaken timely
- Purchases small items or procure other services from outside ILRI for the project if required
- Assists professional staff, Research Assistants and Associates in the field work
- Keeps an inventory of equipment used by enumerators while in the field
- Be responsible for payment of enumerators in the field, if required and asked by the Project
- Assists in handling of office duties when required
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44425-driver-field-assistant-internal… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ilri.org|