ILRI Communications and Knowledge Management Officer III Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the ILRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Communications and Knowledge Management Officer III position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ILRI.
ILRI Communications and Knowledge Management Officer III Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
|ILRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
|Position||Communications and Knowledge Management Officer III|
ILRI Communications and Knowledge Management Officer III Jobs 2022
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Seven years
- Language: Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Development Communications or related field of specialization;
- Seven years of relevant experience
- A solid background in agricultural, environmental, climate science, or related fields is an added advantage;
- Experience in supporting communications and media relations in agricultural, environmental, and climate change research for development or working experience in international development organizations engaged in agriculture, food security, and climate change is an added advantage;
- Ability to read and synthesize complex technical information to produce clear and well-written summaries;
- Ability to present and package scientific information into various formats to suit specialist and non-specialist audiences;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages, knowledge of and skills in desktop publishing, HTML, photography, photo, and video editing;
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken; and
- Demonstrated ability to take an initiative, work independently, and pay attention to detail.
- Broad / specialized knowledge of methods, techniques and processes
- Supporting and where applicable leading the production of AICCRA ESA and AICCRA Ethiopia cluster publications, including print, web materials through articles, reports, policy briefs, multimedia products, posters, information packets, working papers, info notes, and other programs documentation;
- Editing, proof-reading, copy-editing and summarizing program documents, and writing articles (blogs, Op-eds) about program work;
- Developing other program materials, such as summaries of research projects, updates of research progress, staff profiles, feature articles, and success stories;
- Maintaining AICCRA-ESA and AICCRA-Ethiopia publication inventory on CGspace and keeping the publication’s archives regularly updated;
- Supporting the provision of compelling and actionable policy recommendations to national audiences in AICCRA focus countries and a global audience, including COP events
- Facilitating and documenting program meetings and workshops and managing the uploading of all relevant materials on the relevant platforms;
- Uploading program materials on social media sites – Twitter, Facebook to drive traffic to the website and keep track of the online footprint and media mentions of AICCRA ESA and AICCRA-Ethiopia;
- Engaging the communication teams of AICCRA-ESA and AICCRA-Ethiopia national, regional, and continental partners, and co-developing joint products;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44150-….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ilri.org|