ILO National Communication Officer Jobs 2021 Ethiopia: Currently the ILO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects. There is a total of 01 Vacancy for the National Communication Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ILO.
ILO National Communication Officer Jobs 2021 employment advertisement is published on June 7, 2021. Candidates can apply via online by June 14, 2021.
|ILO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Labour Organization (ILO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
|Closing Date:||June 14, 2021|
|Duty Station||Addis Ababa|
|Position||National Communication Officer|
ILO National Communication Officer Jobs 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Position: National Communication Officer
- Education: First level University Degree in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years Experience
- Languages: English/ Amharic language/ French language and additional Ethiopian National languages.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Vacancy no.: DC/ADDIS ABABA/NO/2021/05
- Remuneration:offer a highly competitive salary.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Good knowledge of communication and/or information management principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of multimedia to develop a range of communication and information products.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to distill complex topics into simple and compelling formats.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team. Demonstrate collaborative and team work experience.
- Ability to work independently, quickly, precisely, and take initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to communicate sensitively, effectively and creatively across different constituencies.
- Excellent communications skills, including skills in researching and selection of information, and writing and editing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of print, audio-visual and online processes.
How to Apply?
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit the ILO Jobs website. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
Assessed candidates who will be considered as appointable but not selected for this position can also be offered to be assigned on another temporary position at the same or at a lower grade provided that said candidates possesses the minimum qualifications for this position.
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully. Interested Candidates May Apply Online by using the following links. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The closing date: June 14, 2021.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Job Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification Link||www.ilo.org|