ILO Chief Technical Advisor Jobs 2021 Nigeria: Currently the ILO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects. There is a total of 01 Vacancy for the Chief Technical Advisor position. Now for all Nigerian NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ILO.
ILO Chief Technical Advisor Jobs 2021 employment advertisement is published on 08th June 2021. Candidates can apply via online by 15 June, 2021.
|ILO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Labour Organization (ILO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 June, 2021|
|Closing Date:||15 June, 2021|
|Duty Station||Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria|
|Position||Chief Technical Advisor|
ILO Chief Technical Advisor Jobs 2021
International Labour Organization (ILO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
- Introduce and promote appropriate technologies including the use of employment-intensive work methods in the rehabilitation and effective maintenance schemes, road maintenance and OSH guidelines, standards, procedures, criteria, specifications and formats related to the various engineering aspects of the planning and implementation of the rural road maintenance (including social and environmental aspects) and provide leading support in their adaptation, modification and/or development. Identify and engage with entrepreneurs within the local construction industry who possess relevant skills for the infrastructure works. Secure and monitor quality assurance measures for compliance with design specifications.
#1: Position: Chief Technical Advisor
- Education : Advanced university degree in civil engineering.
- Experience: 10 years of experience in managing rural transport infrastructure works of which 7 years in the field of employment intensive rural road rehabilitation and maintenance and at least five years at the international level.
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English Language.
- Employment Type: Fixed Term.
- Contract Duration:12 months.
- Remuneration:offer a highly competitive salary.
- Ability to independently initiate and lead the preparation and management of project activities with a clear focus on reaching defined outputs in a timely manner as agreed in project documents and work plans;
- Proven interpersonal and organisation skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Other Requirements / Information :
- Organization Unit: CO-Abuja
- Grade Level : P5.
- Selection Process : Interview.
- Application Process : Online.
How to Apply?
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit ILO Jobs. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
Applicants will be contacted directly if selected for a written test and/or an interview.
Depending on the location and availability of candidates, assessors and interview panel members, the ILO may use communication technologies such as Skype, Video or teleconference, e-mail, etc for the assessment and evaluation of candidates at the different stages of the recruitment process, including technical tests or interviews.
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully. Interested Candidates May Apply Online by using the following links. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The closing date: 15 June, 2021..
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Job Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification Link||www.ilo.org|