IFPRI Consultant for Gender implications of agricultural commercialization Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IFPRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Consultant for Gender implications of agricultural commercialization position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IFPRI.
IFPRI Consultant for Gender implications of agricultural commercialization Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 29 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 April 2022.
|IFPRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||29 March 2022|
|Closing Date||10 April 2022|
|Position||Consultant for Gender implications of agricultural commercialization|
IFPRI Consultant for Gender implications of agricultural commercialization Jobs 2022
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degrees.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least Master’s degrees in economics, international development economics, agricultural and applied economics or a very closely related field and minimum of 3 years of post-master’s experience in relevant work.
- Excellent skills in cross-sectional and panel data econometric analyses.
- Excellent and advanced knowledge of Stata software and proficiency in Stata coding.
- Experience in analyzing complex household-level micro data Prior work experience with related work is required.
- Strong literature review and writing skills.
- Prior knowledge with LSMS-ISA and other large datasets is preferred.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Perform various tasks involving data cleaning, data preparation, and data analyses using Stata software and other computer programs.
- Conduct literature reviews, syntheses, write-up and drafting of papers under this project.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and present in local and international audience.
- Other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ifpri.org|