IFPRI Consultancy for Studying Results Summaries Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IFPRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultancy for Studying Results Summaries position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IFPRI.
IFPRI Consultancy for Studying Results Summaries Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 25, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by March 05, 2022.
|IFPRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 05, 2022|
|Position||Consultancy for Studying Results Summaries|
IFPRI Consultancy for Studying Results Summaries Jobs 2022
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: MA degree in agriculture.
- Experience: Experience in the development of policy notes.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Demonstrated background on climate smart adaptation strategies and gender
- Documented experience in developing technical reports and research papers
- Timeliness in implementation
- MA student or MA degree in agriculture or related disciplines
- Familiarity with study locations [Kenya, India and Uganda]
- Experience in the development of policy notes
The deliverables are summarized as follows:
- Review of English language transcripts of FGDs and KIIs and their reflection in draft paper. Addition of a framework to the existing draft. Finalization of the paper.
- Review of the climate smart adaptation practices used in extension videos for their climate smart ness (adaptation, mitigation and productivity/profitability): Development of technical note
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data on information channels used by women and men farmers in the three study locations. Preparation of a synthesis policy note on the results
- Policy note summarizing Uganda assessment of women’s empowerment and agricultural productivity
- Responses to reviewer comments on 1-4
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IFPRI&cws=50&rid=2677 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: March 05, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ifpri.org|