IFPRI Associate Research Fellow/Research Fellow Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IFPRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Associate Research Fellow/Research Fellow position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IFPRI.
IFPRI Associate Research Fellow/Research Fellow Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 17, 2022.
|IFPRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 17, 2022|
|Position||Associate Research Fellow/Research Fellow|
IFPRI Associate Research Fellow/Research Fellow Jobs 2022
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: PhD in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Public Policy.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- PhD in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Public Policy, or closely related social science field.
- Minimum of 3 years of post-PhD experience (for RF).
- Excellent knowledge of STATA.
- Demonstrated ability to perform critical analyses of own and others’ research.
- A track record / strong pipeline of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Demonstrated experience in effective interactions in a multicultural setting with other researchers and with policymakers, donors, and civil society.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with demonstrated excellence in written and oral presentations.
- Experience working in a developing country setting.
- Experience working in Kenya and/or the Middle East.
- Advanced knowledge of R, Phyton, Survey CTO.
Physical Demand & Work environment:
- Employee will sit in an upright position for a long period of time with little opportunity to move/stretch.
- Employee will lift between 0-10 pounds.
- Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing computer terminal; extensive reading.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct research related to agricultural development in fragile contexts, food security and poverty reduction, and related topics.
- Design and supervise the implementation of household surveys.
- Conduct causal impact evaluations using advanced econometric techniques.
- Coordinate and lead research projects.
- Liaise with donor & senior government stakeholders on projects.
- Publish research in peer-reviewed publications.
- Communicate research to a broad spectrum of stakeholders (researchers, academic, policy makers, local partners).
- Conducting capacity-strengthening activities.
- Contributing to the preparation of internal and external program reports and reviews.
- Supervising various research support staff and provide professional mentoring to others.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IFPRI&cws=43&rid=2685 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ifpri.org|