IFC Driver Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IFC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Driver position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IFC.
IFC Driver Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 22, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 13, 2022.
|IFC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2022|
IFC Driver Jobs 2022
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Minimum of secondary school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum of secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years driving experience; defensive driving skills training will be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of the city of Nairobi and other surrounding areas.
- Good driving record references.
- Proactive, takes ownership, mature, flexible personality.
- Team player, good people skills, ability to work with people from different countries, and a strong client focus.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Drive staff to meetings and client sites.
- Collect/deliver official letters, invoices and parcels, as needed.
- Maintain the office vehicles (including ensuring that routine checks for tyre pressure, engine oil, brake fluid, radiator coolant, fuel level, battery water level, etc. are carried out).
- Maintain daily vehicle logbook.
- Ensure insurance, registration and general service schedules are up to date.
- Ensure that the office vehicles are always clean, including the engine compartment.
- Ensure vehicle keys are appropriately maintained and securely stored.
- Ensure that the general wear and tear of the interior fittings of the vehicles are checked.
- Ensure that vehicles are always properly equipped with spare tyres, tool kits, jacks, wheel spanners, tow ropes, jump leads, fan belts, fire extinguishers and first aid toolboxes.
- Any other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Country Manager or Administrative Assistant.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=17238&site=1 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ifc.org|