ICT Associate Job 2023 at Nairobi by UNDP Career. UNDP, an international NGO Operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified ICT Associate to join their team.
ICT Associate Job 2023 at Nairobi by UNDP
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. The UNDP emphasizes developing local capacity towards long-term self-sufficiency and prosperity. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 177 countries. The UNDP is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states.
Vacancy Post Name:
- ICT Associate
Number of Vacant Post:
- 01 (One) Post
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Completion of secondary education is a requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is an asset.
- At least 6 years of working experience in network administration and use of hardware/software, telecommunications facilities.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
- Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on the acquisition of hardware supplies.
- Make routine repairs and change of hardware electronic components;
- Plan, install and maintain all communication systems including mobile and satellite phones;
- Provide IT support in the use of Quantum (UN WOMEN’s implementation of Oracle-based ERP) and other business efficiency tools for improved business results and improved client services.
- Trouble-shoot and monitor network problems; respond to user needs and questions regarding network access.
- Liaise with UNDP to trouble-shoot and monitor network problems; respond to user needs and questions regarding network access
- Maintain up-to-date parameters of information for the network clients and electronic mail;
- Maintain inventory and stock of supplies and spare parts in cooperation with the Procurement Unit;
- Process ICT equipment registration and disposal in Quantum asset module, support to the physical inventory verification exercise by checking the accuracy of records and location of property and prepare inventory reports as required;
- Identify and promote different systems and applications for optimal content management, knowledge management and sharing, information provision.
- Strong PC hardware troubleshooting skills;
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing and telecommunication.
- Strong knowledge of database packages;
- Ability to review a variety of data, identify and adjust discrepancies.
- Ability to provide input to business processes re-engineering, elaboration and implementation of new systems.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|Company Name||Post Name|
|WFP||Business Support Assistant|
|WFP||Security Information Analyst|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Production Manager|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Inventory Governance|