Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Human Rights Watch is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Africa Division Intern position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Human Rights Watch.
Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 21, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 4, 2022.
|Human Rights Watch EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Human Rights Watch|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 4, 2022|
|Position||Africa Division Intern|
Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2022
The Human Rights Watch seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Undergraduate.
- Experience: N/A.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Excellent verbal and written command of Arabic and local languages in South Sudan are highly preferred.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- The intern must be an undergraduate student for the duration of the internship term.
- Applicants should be well-organized, self-motivated and reliable, with strong attention to detail.
- A strong interest in human rights and a firm understanding of the human rights situation in South Sudan are essential.
- Relevant coursework is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required.
- Excellent verbal and written command of Arabic and local languages in South Sudan are highly preferred.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, internet applications) and internet research skills are essential.
- The internship will consist primarily of press monitoring and compiling reports on news from South Sudan. Other responsibilities may include small research assignments, data management and analysis, drafting documents regarding issues in South Sudan, and attending external meetings. Other projects may be assigned as they arise and match the student’s interests and abilities.
- Students may also have opportunities to attend lectures, trainings, professional development workshops, and/or special events relating to human rights, as well as network with other HRW interns, volunteers, and employees. As an HRW intern, students will take skills acquired in school and apply them in a professional setting.
How to Apply?
Please apply immediately by visiting our online job portal at: https://careers.hrw.org and attaching a CV/resume, letter of interest/cover letter, a brief writing sample (unedited by others), preferably as PDF Files. No calls or email inquiries, please. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application submission, please email email@example.com. Due to the large response, application submissions via email will not be accepted and inquiries regarding the status of applications will go unanswered.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.hrw.org|