Human Resources Officer Job 2023 at Lilongwe by UNICEF Career. UNICEF, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Human Resources Officer to join their team.
Human Resources Officer Job 2023 at Lilongwe by UNICEF
UNICEF originally called the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund in full, now officially United Nations Children’s Fund, is an agency of the United Nations responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories. UNICEF’s activities include providing immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers with HIV, enhancing childhood and maternal nutrition, improving sanitation, promoting education, and providing emergency relief in response to disasters.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Human Resources Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Last Date to Apply
- 11th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- A university degree in human resource management, business management, psychology or another related field with a strong focus on generalist human resources is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional work experience is required in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication.
Expected Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Good skills in HR systems, Outlook as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability of providing technical leadership to staff as an HR business partner in planning and implementing successful strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and analyze systemic issues, formulate opinions and make conclusions and recommendations to resolve same.
- Ability to innovate, think critically and engage in creative problem solving on a wide range of HR issues.
- Able to embrace and manage change and able to take calculated risks when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in preparing clear and concise reports, coupled with good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong, productive and healthy relationships.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online