Human Resources Assistant Job 2023 at Entebbe by RSCE Career. RSCE, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Human Resources Assistant to join their team.
Human Resources Assistant Job 2023 at Entebbe by RSCE
The Regional Service Centre in Entebbe, Uganda (RSCE), was established in July 2010, following the adoption of General Assembly resolution 64/269. The Centre provides efficient, client-oriented and scalable services with the goal of moving transactional, non-location dependent administrative functions to the Centre from its client entities. This includes transactional elements of human resources, finance, multimodal movement and control, personnel and cargo transport and information and communications technology (ICT) support.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Human Resources Assistant
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)
Last Date to Apply
- 06th March 2023
- Entebbe, Uganda
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Additional qualification or certification in human resources is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in human resources management, administrative services or related area is required.
- Experience in administration of a broad range of entitlements and benefits using Human Resources Systems Applications and Products (SAP) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software e.g. Umoja or similar is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the positions advertised, fluency in English, oral and written is required.
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Engage in comprehensive HR strategy including benefits and entitlements management.
- Review and revise HR policy guidelines relating to Benefits and entitlements as deem necessary. Make inputs to the design and development of the delivery processes.
- Accurately process the entitlements, benefits and payroll for the international and national civilian staff and non-staff on behalf of the Client Missions and/or the RSCE, as well as claims for official travel and expense reimbursements.
- Assist in managing the Service Line as appropriate in the business processes related to payroll, leave entitlements, contract extensions, other entitlements, separations and final payments for civilian staff, non-staff and uniformed personnel.
- Provide guidance and advice to internal and external clients on Benefits and Entitlements, Staff Rules and Regulations and HR guidelines and promotes a collaborative and clientoriented approach.
- Review requests for entitlements and claims Handle non-routine and complex cases, undertaking if necessary research.
- Assist the service line with the administration and certification on the processing of benefits and entitlements processes in compliance with the Rules and Financial framework.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online