Human Resource Officer Job 2023 at Nairobi by Oasis Healthcare Group Career. Oasis Healthcare Group, is a private healthcare system in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Human Resource Officer to join their team.
Human Resource Officer Job 2023 at Nairobi by Oasis Healthcare Group
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully integrated private healthcare system. Started in 2015, Oasis Healthcare Group practice offers a fully-integrated private healthcare system, successfully harnessing a 3 tier business model to offer the best specialists’ services to different market segments in the 18 counties. Oasis Healthcare is founded on the belief that for patients to receive comprehensive excellent care in all specialties, various specialists must be co-located and integrated. Hence need to practice together as a coordinated group/unit.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Human Resource Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Oasis Healthcare Group
Last Date to Apply
- 09th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience preferably in a Hospital set up.
- Monitor and advise strategically and operationally in relation to the management of the Hospital’s employment ceiling.
- Oversee the provision of proper, timely and comprehensive staff induction.
- Develop and implement effective methods for monitoring and managing absenteeism levels.
- Maintain personnel records for all staff within the group as required and ensure the confidentiality of such records
- Review the training and professional development needs of staff in line with service requirements to support the delivery of high-quality services to all the clients
- Manage staff performance including training, setting of KPIs, and facilitating evaluations
- Develop and implement HR strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Provide professional support and advice to all managers and staff in relation to Human Resource issues.
- Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th March 2023.
- The email subject line MUST include the position title being applied for e.g., “HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.