HR Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by FHI 360 Career. FHI 360, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified HR Manager to join their team.
HR Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by FHI 360
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a non-profit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS. FHI 360’s research and programs also address malaria, tuberculosis, and other infectious and chronic diseases and international agencies, governments, foundations, research institutions, and individual donors.
Vacancy Post Name:
- HR Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Family Health International (FHI 360)
Last Date to Apply
- 26th February 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Education, Organizational Development or Related Field.
- Or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- 7-9 years of experience providing full range of HR generalist support in a medium to large organization.
- Demonstrated experience with technology, research and building relationships among several organizational teams to resolve problems and initiate improvements.
- At least 5 years of experience in a supervisory role required.
- Experience with an international organization preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhances organization learning and development by facilitating HR related training programs and group discussions on various topics for staff and management.
- Establishes partnerships to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business goals/objectives of the organization.
- Establishes and maintains equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation, and administration of HR policies, procedures, and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff.
- Provides support to the Chief of Party/Country Representative and project managers to ensure that staff teams issues are effectively managed and motivated.
- Coordinates the Human Resource function of the organization ensuring that FHI 360 policies are followed, to effectively manage HR risks within the Country/Project Office, ensuring full compliance with all relevant local laws/regulations and procedures.
- Provides advice and consultation to management on HR matters.
- Supports the development of HR team goals for the Uganda office.
- Manages all areas of HR generalist administration, policy interpretation, hiring/terminations support, timekeeping, performance management, benefits administration, compensation and payroll administration.
- Reviews the accuracy and timeliness of data in the Human Capital Management System for client groups.
- Participates in ongoing organization design as new business is acquired and proposed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to intervene with all levels of staff, representatives of donors and collaborating agencies, individuals from diverse cultures, and the public with diplomacy and firmness.
- Strategic thinking, have good organizational and planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Pro-active approach and flexible attitude to work.
- Self-motivated and ability to organize work independently.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wider external HR environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices with project management, process development and execution.
- Strong public relations and diplomacy skills and experience. Experienced at motivating, influencing, and collaborating with others.
Advertisement details and Apply Now
View More Jobs:
|Product Development Analyst|
|UNHCR||Senior Protection Officer|