HR Associate Job 2023 at Kampala by UNHCR Career. UNHCR, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified HR Associate to join their team.
HR Associate Job 2023 at Kampala by UNHCR
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a United Nations agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries. UNHCR was created in 1950 to address the refugee crisis that resulted from World War II. The 1951 Refugee Convention established the scope and legal framework of the agency’s work, which initially focused on Europeans uprooted by the war.
Vacancy Post Name:
- HR Associate
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- High School with Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 02 – 03 years of relevant experience.
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Assist in the provision of on-boarding, induction, re-integration into the workplace and off-boarding to colleagues.
- Assistance in implementation of HR initiatives that support organizational culture change such as good people management practices, and promoting gender, inclusion and diversity.
- Implement HR operational activities to ensure timely provision of HR solutions, prioritizing according to the needs and risks. This may include.
- Administration of recruitment, assignment and separation of local staff in the AOR, in accordance with UN/UNHCR rules and procedures.
- Update of personnel records in the Office, including MSRP entries into HR module where required.
- Assisting with recruitment and other procedures related to affiliate workforce, including MSRP entriesinto MSRP where required.
- Assist in organizing outreach campaigns to attract diverse applicants.
- Advice to staff and contribution to an inclusive work environment.
- HR-Local mass recruitment
- HR-Talent Development and Nurturing
- HR-Employee Relationship Management
- SO-Learning Agility.
Advertisement details and Apply Now