Heifer International Operations & Procurement Coordinator Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Heifer International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Operations & Procurement Coordinator position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Heifer International.
Heifer International Operations & Procurement Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 31, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 11, 2022.
|Heifer International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Heifer International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 11, 2022|
|Position||Operations & Procurement Coordinator|
Heifer International Operations & Procurement Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Heifer International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, Business Management, or related subjects
- Qualifications in Purchasing and Supplies Management plus membership to a professionally recognized body.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in experience supporting operations, logistics, facilities management and procurement management in a reputable organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice in facilities /procurement / supplier contract management, logistics & office operations.
- Applicants must exhibit a flexible work attitude with the ability to work productively in a team environment.
- They must also be able to work well independently to meet unexpected demands.
- Work experience in NGO and specifically USAID and other key donor funded organization’s is an advantage.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Good analytical skills and ability to verify information.
- Excellent qualities and management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding and sensitivity to issues associated with poverty, hunger, environment, natural resources management, climate change and knowledge of the context to which non-profit organizations operate.
- Ability to promote the vision and strategic goals of Heifer.
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mail and Internet software (Microsoft Office preferred).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Skilled at strategic thinking and anticipating future developments and trends to incorporate them into organizational plans.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English and Kiswahili oral and written.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Preparing and presenting documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to lead teams effectively and exhibit strong conflict resolution skills.
- Proven team and customer care skills with the ability to train and work cooperatively with a diverse staff, including field staff in several locations.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling Heifer’s values and ethical standards.
- Openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Constant face-to-face, telephone and electronic communication with colleagues both within and outside of Kenya.
- May require constant sitting and moving; working at a computer for extended periods.
- Working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Performing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds (9 kilograms) floor-to-waist.
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule.
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=175985 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 11, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.heifer.org|