Handicap International Emergency Logistics Expert Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Handicap International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Emergency Logistics Expert position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Handicap International.
Handicap International Emergency Logistics Expert Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 02 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 12 April 2022.
|Handicap International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Handicap International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||02 April 2022|
|Closing Date||12 April 2022|
|Position||Emergency Logistics Expert|
Handicap International Emergency Logistics Expert Jobs 2022
The Handicap International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: 5 years
- Language: 6 months
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in logistics, supply chain or equivalent
- Professional experience of 5 years minimum in a logistics position, including at least three year as field logistician in emergency setting with an INGO,
- Work experience with several departments, sites and countries
- Skills (knowledge, abilities required for the position, refer to skills repository document) :
- Practices on training design, planning and roll-out
- Project planning, reporting and processes experience
- Practices on change management
- Pack Office
- Command of English
- Being capable of helping team members to progress: developing his/her staff‘s ability to work autonomously
- Knowing how to position oneself so things can move forward
- Knowing how to simplify and prioritise.
Design phase – Resources planning:
- Designs a logistics chain adapted to the area of intervention (costs, quality, deadlines);
- Contributes to establishing the activity schedule for the area of intervention
- Helps to define the material resources necessary for ensuring the feasibility of the area of intervention; ;
- Defines the impact of logistics needs on the budget of the area of intervention (logistical support):
- Defines the impact of the requirements of the projects in the area of intervention on the budget;
- Anticipates derogations;
- Structures the human resources concerned by logistics.
- Launch phase – Procurement planning
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://hi.org/en/ad/-MMO-03-22-7130….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 12 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||hi.org|