Group Compliance Analyst Job 2023 at Blantyre by First Capital Bank Career. First Capital Bank, is a commercial bank operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Group Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Group Compliance Analyst Job 2023 at Blantyre by First Capital Bank
First Capital Bank Malawi Plc, formerly known as First Merchant Bank Plc, is a commercial bank in Malawi. It is licensed by the Reserve Bank of Malawi, the central bank and national banking regulator. It is a subsidiary of FMB Capital Holdings. First Capital Bank was founded as First Merchant Bank in 1995 by Hitesh Anadkat and his family, who partnered with Prime Bank of Kenya. It became Malawi’s first private bank and was granted the third ever banking licence in Malawi. With focus on Malawi’s corporate market, and with a large emphasis on service and customer relationships, First Capital had a successful start and began to show profits after only two years of trading.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Group Compliance Analyst
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- First Capital Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Blantyre, Malawi
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Maintenance of Group Systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Reviewing Regulatory and AML/CFT trends and patterns to predict emerging trends and proactively provide solutions.
- Preparing reports for the Country Compliance teams stating AML/CFT trends and patterns to assist Country compliance and business teams in transaction and ongoing monitoring.
- Analyzing local and global Compliance and AML/CFT trends impacting the bank’s global landscape.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to critique and suggest solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data.
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Self-starter with excellent planning and communication skills with effective stakeholder management.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply and submit their applications together with updated CV and copies of certificates to: First Capital Plc, Private Bag 122, Blantyre or email to; FirstCapitalBank.Vacancies@firstcapitalbank.co.mw
Not later than Friday, 17 March 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.
View More Jobs
|UNDP||Digital Governance Analyst|
|MEIRU||Longitudinal Study Lead|
|MEIRU||Public Engagement Award Officer|