Financial Inclusion Consultant Job 2023 at Kampala by IFDC Career. IFDC, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Financial Inclusion Consultant to join their team.
Financial Inclusion Consultant Job 2023 at Kampala by IFDC
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is a science-based public international organization working to alleviate global hunger by introducing improved agricultural practices and fertilizer technologies to farmers and by linking farmers to markets. Headquartered in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, USA, the organization has projects in over 25 countries. IFDC is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to spread sustainable agricultural solutions for improved soil health, food security, and livelihoods around the world.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Financial Inclusion Consultant
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
Last Date to Apply
- 09th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Economics/Agribusiness, Statistics, Economics, Demography economics, or a closely related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- BRIGHT project shall provide funds to the consultant based on agreed budget.
- IFDC will share tool and cleaned primary data sets collected via FGDs and KIIs with selected stakeholders of Elgon, Kigezi, Mt. Elgon and Rwenzori highland regions.
- Review the reports.
- The Consultant will work under the overall guidance of the BRIGHT project Deputy Team Lead and supervised by the Financial Inclusion Manager.
- Training in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience working with big data, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Has proven experience in similar assignments.
Advertisement details and Apply Now
View More Jobs:
|Teach for Uganda|
|Director of Operations|
|Women Economic Empowerement|
|Care International||Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist|