Financial Analyst Job 2023 at Nairobi by CMA Career. CMA, is an independent public agency in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join their team.
Financial Analyst Job 2023 at Nairobi by CMA
The Capital Markets Authority is an independent public agency established by an Act of Parliament, Cap 485 A under The National Treasury and Planning. The Authority came into being on December 15, 1989 when the Act was passed and was inaugurated in March 1990. The CMA is a regulating body charged with the prime responsibility of supervising, licensing and monitoring the activities of market intermediaries, including the stock exchange and the central depository and settlement system and all the other persons licensed under the Capital Markets Act.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Financial Analyst
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One) Post
- Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Manager, Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Six Months Fixed Term Contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or a related field.
- Professional qualifications like CPA, CFA or CIFA and one year of relevant experience would be added advantage.
- Assisting in conducting analysis of financial statements submitted in support of applications by fund Managers, Investment advisers, Stock Brokers, Authorized Depositories, Investment Banks, REIT Managers, Derivative brokers, clearing members, etc.;
- Maintaining and updating databases relating to financial data, including submission of accounts, publication of financial statements, summaries of financial analysis;
- Organizing meetings, engaging and responding to queries and correspondence from various internal and external parties on the licensing, IFRS, and other requirements;
- Undertaking research on new developments in accounting, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and licensing practices to ensure application of lead practices in review of applications;
- Conducting analysis and examination of financial statements of listed companies prior to the listing of its securities at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE);
- Reviewing prospectuses for potential or actual material accounting or financial reporting deficiencies to ensure investors are provided with accurate information on which to base their investment decisions.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings.
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high-quality work.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork.
- Always dedicated to confidentiality.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before March 17, 2023.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”
View More Jobs:
|One Acre Fund|
|Warehousing and Fulfilment Senior Associate|
|IFC||Senior Legal Assistant|