FHI 360 Warehouse Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Warehouse Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Warehouse Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 01 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 13 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||01 April 2022|
|Closing Date||13 April 2022|
FHI 360 Warehouse Assistant Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Dessie, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Diploma in logistics.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Duty Station: Dessie
- Contract Duration: 6 months, the initial contract will be for two months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Diploma in logistics, business management or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing logistical and/or administrative support
- Good command of English for clear communication and interaction to the staff and other stakeholders.
- Experience of working with a non-governmental organization (NGO) preferred.
- Use of computer software (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Supports in checking the quantity and quality of goods received from suppliers and other organizations and reporting any discrepancies or damage immediately.
- Creates/updates stock cards for all stock items in a timely manner immediately following receipt and after issuance of goods. Ensures all required information are correctly and entirely recorded on the stock cards.
- Organizes and correctly stores goods and assets in warehouse, making sure items are identified and are easy to get to.
- Supports in preparing outgoing goods with proper packing and labelling of freight.
- Collaborates with the transport officer to organize and send cargo to the field.
- Supports in the close monitoring of stock levels and storage conditions.
- Update’s asset register participates in a physical stock inventory check annually and as needed. Works to prevent stock discrepancy (theft and damage).
- Supports the proper maintenance of all assets and equipment and reports defects.
- Supports timely disposal of damaged and obsolete items; generates asset disposal reports.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 13 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|