FHI 360 Sr. MEAL Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Sr. MEAL Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Sr. MEAL Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 15 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||15 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
|Position||Sr. MEAL Officer|
FHI 360 Sr. MEAL Officer Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Mekelle, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Masters degree.
- Experience: At least five to seven years
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Sociology, Social Work , Public Health, Nutrition, Project Management, M&E or relevant discipline;
- At least five to seven years of proven experience in the Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Accountability of humanitarian or development programs;
- Strong knowledge of ICT applications and development – especially spreadsheets, database, and familiarity with associated web-based platforms and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated skills on digital data collection tools such as Kobo tool box, ODK and other data collection tolls;
- Strong experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and data management system and tools and practical skills on SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Previous experience with health, nutrition, protection and WASH programming;
- Good understanding of the UN Cluster System; international and national minimum standards of services in humanitarian settings;
- Driven and able to balance multiple task, commitments, and to work flexibly in a team;
- Passionate about humanitarian work and assistance; \
- Strong oral and written communication in English and Tigrigna is required.
- Support the MEAL Coordinator on the design and implementation of strong MEAL systems for the project, including MEAL framework (ITT, MEAL plan, and DIP) and MEAL tools development.
- Ensure that MEAL systems and tools are in place and being implemented at the field level and communicate any issues or inefficiencies that arise to the MEAL coordinator in a timely and proactive manner;
- Proactively support or lead the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from various interventions across program activities;
- Oversee and support MEAL and program field staff in the timely implementation of monitoring framework and tools to ensure quality and consistent information is available on project performance and impact;
- Conduct quality assurance of all field data collection exercises, data management, and analysis;
- Undertake regular and joint field visits to monitor and supervise project implementation, identify bottlenecks and success stories;
- Support and conduct baseline and endline survey studies; post distribution monitoring and any other regular needs/gaps assessment which will continually provide information and latest developments;
- Support the establishment and implementation of tailored data base management system for the project
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|