FHI 360 MEL Advisor Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the MEL Advisor position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 MEL Advisor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 27 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 May 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||27 April 2022|
|Closing Date||10 May 2022|
FHI 360 MEL Advisor Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 12+ years
- Language: Oral and written fluency in English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree or its international equivalent in social science, international development, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field preferred; or a bachelor’s degree and two additional years of work experience.
- Minimum of 12+ years of related work experience, with experience managing and implementing monitoring and evaluation and learning systems for donor-funded programs, preferably within multi-sector programs in Ethiopia or similar country contexts
- Demonstrated abilities in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies, knowledge management and organizational learning, survey and research tool design, data collection and statistical analysis, qualitative research, and dissemination of results.
- Experience coordinating with governments and local NGOs, as well as with local communities, in the design and implementation of surveys and other data collection techniques
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to effectively use statistical analysis software such as STATA and SPSS
- Experience on the use of M&E systems to support a learning agenda and evolve a theory of change to maximize impact
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Design the project M&E system and related tools, clearly identifying performance indicators, users, and the utility of the data and information
- Liaise with USAID Ethiopia and adapt M&E tools as necessary to meet program and donor needs over the life of activity
- Oversee design of survey methods, data collection processes, and data quality assessments
- Train program staff, supervise M&E activities, and safeguard data capture and management processes
- Oversee the application of Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) principles to inform program implementation and management
- Engage staff, government, partners, USAID, and other key stakeholders in identifying project learning opportunities
- Analyze project data and performance and advise program management on performance challenges
- Contribute to written performance reports for the donor and other interested parties
- Work with grantees and partners to ensure accurate information flow, including guidance and support on grantee data collection, measurement, and reporting
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|