FHI 360 MEAL Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the MEAL Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 MEAL Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 15 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||15 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
FHI 360 MEAL Officer Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: At least three to five years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Sociology, Social Work , Public Health, Nutrition, Project Management, M&E or relevant discipline;
- At least three to five years of proven experience in the Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Accountability of humanitarian or development programs;
- Hands on experience on Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Word and digital data collection tools and the use of smart devices for data collection;
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and data management system;
- Previous experience with health, nutrition, protection and WASH programming;
- Good understanding of the UN Cluster System; international and national minimum standards of services in humanitarian settings;
- Driven and able to balance multiple task, commitments, and to work flexibly in a team;
- Passionate about humanitarian work and assistance;
- Strong oral and written communication in English and fluency in Tigrigna is required.
- Ensure that MEAL systems and tools are in place and being implemented at the field level and communicate any issues or inefficiencies that arise to the MEAL coordinator in a timely and proactive manner;
- Assist the MEAL Coordinator to coordinate and oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from various interventions across program activities;
- Participate in the development of project/periodic MEAL plan, consistent with the work plan;
- Support program field staff in the collection of activity- and output-level monitoring data during activity implementation;
- Undertake regular field visits to monitor and supervise project implementation, identify bottlenecks and success stories;
- Conduct data quality assessments in the field, check the quality of the beneficiary data (completeness, reliability, consistency, double counting, etc)coming from the field and initiate corrective actions through routine monitoring;
- Participate in baseline and endline survey studies and any other regular needs assessment which will continually provide information and latest developments;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|