FHI 360 MEAL Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the MEAL Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 MEAL Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
FHI 360 MEAL Assistant Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Dessie, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSc in nursing.
- Experience: One to three years
- Duty Station: Dessie
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSc in nursing, public health, nutrition, statistics, economics, sociology, social work or other relevant field of studies
- One to three years experience and training on Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability and Learning with an NGO;
- Previous experience with health, nutrition, protection and WASH programming;
- Proactively engage with clients, local officials and community members, acting as a community liaison focal point;
- Good understanding of the international and national minimum standards of services in humanitarian settings;
- Experience with data collection and data management systems and the handling of complaints and feedback;
- Hands on experience on Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Word;
- Experience with digital data collection tools and the use of smart devices for data collection;
- Passionate about humanitarian work and assistance;
- Good oral and written communication in English and fluency in Amharic is required;
- Collect data and routinely monitor project implementation;
- Pilot and support in the contextualization of data collection tools;
- Undertake regular field visits to assist field staff with data reporting issues;
- Support in ensuring data quality of routine monitoring and evaluation data;
- Assist the MEAL Officer to ensure the databases are accurate representations of program performance across program activities;
- Assist in training staff on monitoring checklists and guidelines to measure the performance and track progresses;
- Support program field staff in the collection of activity- and output-level monitoring data during activity implementation;
- Participate in baseline and end line survey studies, as well as any other regular needs assessment to continually provide information and latest developments;
- Compile and share monthly tabular and narrative updates on the Response Program;
- Assist with trainings as needed for programs and partner staff on the use of MEAL tools.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|