FHI 360 Manager Clinical Operations Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Manager Clinical Operations position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Manager Clinical Operations Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 22, 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||FHI 360|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 22, 2022|
|Position||Manager Clinical Operations|
FHI 360 Manager Clinical Operations Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Trials, Life Science, Sciences or Related Field.
- Preferred Job-related Experience: At least 3+ years of experience in clinical development gained in a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company. Excellent knowledge of the drug development process from pre-CTA/IND status through to post-approval marketing studies. Good understanding of clinical research regulations and guidance in US, Europe and other international territories. Experience in third-party service provider selection, contracting and management. Experience in managing budgets and familiarization with financial forecasting and cost accrual processes. Successful experience of operating in a resource-constrained work environment. Global project management experience preferred.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Technology to be used: Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, cell phones, PDAs and other handheld devices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to lead a team and to work as a team member in a cross-functional project team.
- Exhibits an open and constructive leadership style with the knowledge to escalate issues that require supervisory input.
- Able to plan and organize efficiently by adhering to existing processes and procedures and by maximizing the use of available internal and external resources.
- Has a “hands-on” solution-orientated approach with a strong sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude.
- Good computer skills including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Provides Clinical Research expertise input and leadership to cross-functional project teams for assigned products and indications.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with sponsors and key opinion leaders.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the timely development of all essential project documents including project plans, protocols, informed consent forms, case report forms, and monitoring tools.
- Selection and management of external service providers to ensure project objectives are met within required timelines and budget through vendor contracting process.
- Ensure that clinical projects are conducted in compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Conduct quality control visits to external service providers and investigational sites to assure regulatory compliance.
- Communication with Sr. Director/Director, Clinical Research on project status, budgetary status, critical issues, and challenges.
- Develop collaborative alliances and relationships with external service providers, investigators, key opinion leaders and advisors.
- Lead the planning and implementation of sponsor and investigator meetings and advisory boards in conjunction with external service providers.
- Contribute to clinical trial reports.
- Supports performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career support.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Kenya-Remote/Manager–Clinical-Operations–FHI-Clinical—-Remote–South-Africa-_Requisition-2022200664 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 22, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|