FHI 360 GESI Advisor Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the GESI Advisor position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 GESI Advisor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 10 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 May 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||10 May 2022|
|Closing Date||20 May 2022|
FHI 360 GESI Advisor Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 8+ years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) required – in a relevant subject area, preferably in gender, sociology, social work, psychology, public health, or related field.
- Minimum of 8+ years of technical experience in gender and social inclusion, particularly within the field of public health.
- In-depth understanding of gender, age, and other locally significant socio-cultural factors, such as disability and cultural diversity.
- Prior work experience in a similar position within a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
- Demonstrated capacity strengthening experience, including developing and conducting trainings, mentorship, and coaching of government, local, and community partners.
- Strong understanding of Do No Harm principles, gender mainstreaming and gender equality and social inclusion principles and methodologies, including disability inclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure gender and social inclusion integration in project design, implementation, and M&E.
- Qualitative research experience, including tool development, data collection around sensitive topics, and data analysis preferred.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and strong ability to manage and meet multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of local languages preferred.
- Qualified female and/or candidates with disabilities particularly encouraged to apply.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the gender equity and social inclusion analysis and developing of a Gender Action Plan based on analysis findings to integrate learnings into program design and implementation.
- Monitor implementation and provide technical assistance to ensure fidelity to the Gender Action Plan.
- Ensure that lessons learned and accomplishments on gender and social inclusion are integrated into routine and ad hoc reports.
- Design evidence-based approaches and activities to improve gender and social inclusion within government, local, and community partners.
- Provide technical support in the development and dissemination of tools, strategies for technical assistance and mentorship, and materials for improving gender and social inclusion.
- Strengthen the capacity of project, government, and partner staff on social inclusion principles, gender mainstreaming, and gender transformative programming.
- Work closely with assigned teams to ensure activities are implemented according to GESSI best practices and frameworks.
- Maintain routine assessment of changes in international guidelines and best practices and providing input on these changes to assist with inclusion of gender within program policy, strategy, and guideline revisions.
- Willingness to travel within country for technical assistance provision and quality assurance.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|