FHI 360 Finance and Liaison Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Finance and Liaison Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Finance and Liaison Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
|Position||Finance and Liaison Officer|
FHI 360 Finance and Liaison Officer Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: A Degree.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Language: Fluent in local language and excellent in English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Degree in Finance or Accounting and Administration, Business management, or related fields.
- 3-5 years in finance, program implementation, liaison with government and UN officials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Amharic and English.
- Outstanding facilitation skills with external stakeholders
- A willingness to learn.
- Ability to coordinate urgent and demanding tasks
- Self-motivated and work proactively with a minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and HRIS /Payroll systems.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Must work well individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in local language and excellent in English.
- Follow up with the FHI360 bank and NDRMC and other relevant approving authorities for the facilitation of cash transfer to the various program locations.
- Assist the finance in compiling all the finance documents received from the field offices.
- Preparation and submitting financial reports on cash transfers to the relevant approving authorities including NDRMC.
- Build and maintain smooth partnership with non-governmental organizations, government and government departments such as National Disaster Risk Management Commission, Banks, Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Peace, Ministry of Health, INGOs and FHI 360 vendors/suppliers.
- Preparation of financial reports to Regional Finance and Line Bureaus of Amara and Afar Regions and/or the Federal Government of Ethiopia as per the requirements indicated in the signed Memorandum of Understandings.
- Support the Country or Field Offices in audit and financial verification activities as requested by the FHI 360, donor, and/or government authorities.
- Attend relevant partner meetings.
- Support in following up relevant documentation between FHI360 and partners/government e.g. MOU, reports, authorization requests etc.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|