FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Director of Finance and Administration position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 27 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 May 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||27 April 2022|
|Closing Date||10 May 2022|
|Position||Director of Finance and Administration|
FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: 6 years
- Language: Excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree and at least twelve (12) years of progressively senior experience in business administration, finance, accounting, management, or relevant field is required
- At least 6 years managing a finance department is required
- Excellent financial management skills and knowledge of latest project management tools and computer applications such as Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Comfortable with cloud-based database tools, like SharePoint, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and financial reporting required
- Prior experience with procurement compliance and managing grants under contract
- Ability to advise teams on new approaches that sustain or improve project delivery
- Ability to sustain timeliness of program delivery amidst adaptations from changing operational demands and client feedback
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis
- Experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Ethiopia highly preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English
- Oversee the development of financial, administrative, human resources and operations management systems and processes required to support activity implementation, ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, FHI 360 policies, and host government laws
- Manage implementation of financial, administrative, and HR policies and procedures that meet activity needs and USAID and FHI 360’s requirements
- Oversee procurement efforts for the activity including tenders, calls for proposal selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, and FHI 360’s policies
- Develop and manage institutional subcontracts and grants under contracts with assistance from the FHI 360 home office support team
- As a member of the senior management team, play a central role on decision making related to the project, providing succinct and timely information to the SMT across all administrative, finance, and HR activities
- Play a lead role in budget and planning systems across all elements of the project. Ensure that the budget and audit projections, expenditure, tracking, and reporting are in accordance with USAID and FHI 360’s policies and procedures for compliance and audits, as well as compliance with Ethiopian law
- Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems and provide financial performance updates on activities. Develop and guide the administrative team on annual work planning, and ensure submission of quality operational plans, budgets, and reports
- Oversees HR management functions including recruitment, hiring, transition, and termination, benefits administration, performance appraisal, and ongoing performance management
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|