FHI 360 Deputy Chief of Party Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Deputy Chief of Party position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Deputy Chief of Party Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 20 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||20 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Deputy Chief of Party|
FHI 360 Deputy Chief of Party Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: At least (12) years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in nutrition, public health, or related field
- At least (12) years of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility
- Technical familiarity and experience with multisector nutrition programming
- Experience working in complex environments and managing diverse teams to deliver impact
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Oversee the work of a team of project technical specialists based in offices across Ethiopia
- Develop and manage program team priorities, work plans, and budgets, ensuring activities are delivered on-time, within budget and in accordance with USAID and FHI 360 policies and procedures
- Develop and oversee short-term technical assistance (STTA) plans and communicate needs to home office. Monitor STTA and consultant work in the field.
- Support development of annual work plans and the submission of high quality monthly and quarterly progress reports to USAID
- Support the CoP in representing the project to USAID and key government stakeholders, ensuring timely response to their informational, data and monitoring inquiries and requests
- Foster a collaborative working relationship across all aspects of the project
- Provide guidance, training and mentorship to program staff and support their professional development
- In absence of the CoP, the DCoP will serve as acting CoP of the project
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|