FHI 360 Chief of Party Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the FHI 360 is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Chief of Party position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with FHI 360.
FHI 360 Chief of Party Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 20 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|FHI 360 EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||20 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Chief of Party|
FHI 360 Chief of Party Jobs 2022
The Family Health International (FHI 360) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum (15) years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in nutrition, public health or a related field
- Minimum (15) years of experience in development at a senior program management level, including direct supervision of professional and support staff. Experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in managing USAID grants or contracts and familiarity with USAID contract rules and regulations
- Demonstrated experience with multisectoral nutrition programs – technical background in governance, systems strengthening, nutrition or resilience related programming a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster relationships with local government counterparts, civil society organizations, and donors. Experience at the district and regional level preferred
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills
- Demonstrated experience in Ethiopia strongly preferred.
- Identify issues and risks to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments
- Serve as the project’s principal liaison with USAID, government counterparts, donors, and community stakeholders, and build and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establish relationships with government counterparts, civil society, and small businesses for engagement in the project
- Oversee financial and administrative management of the project, ensuring budget discipline and compliance with FHI 360 policies and procedures and USAID rules and regulations
- Supervise the development and submission of program deliverables and provide accurate and timely reporting to USAID and key stakeholders on all program areas
- Oversee the establishment of effective and accurate project reporting, monitoring and evaluation, financial management, and personnel and procurement systems
- Ensure the achievement of high-quality deliverables and results per workplan and M&E plan
- Provide onsite support and supervision to project teams and partners on a regular basis to ensure quality implementation of project activities
- Conduct performance assessments of direct supervisees, identifying and recommending areas for improvement and opportunities for professional development
- Mentor and manage staff in a respectful and transparent manner, working with staff to build their technical and administrative capacity
- Serve as a member of the FHI 360’s Country Leadership Team and provide input and assistance to FHI 360’s broader country priorities where necessary.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.fhi360.org|