Examinations Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Insurance Training College Career. Insurance Training College, as the training arm of Uganda’s Insurance sector, is currently searching for a highly qualified Examinations Manager to join their team.
Examinations Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Insurance Training College
The Insurance Training College (ITC) of Uganda was established in 1964 as the training arm of Uganda’s Insurance sector. The College is recognized under the Insurance (amendment) Act 2011, which came into force in 2011 as the Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) and by the Insurance Act 2017 which transformed the Institute into the Insurance Training College of Uganda, a public tertiary institution. ITC is licensed by National Council for Higher Education (NHCE) and all its Programmes are accredited and recognized by NCHE.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Examinations Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Insurance Training College (ITC)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Academic Registrar
- Academic Registrar
- Examinations Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Management or related field from a recognized University.
- Post graduate Diploma in education/Management/related field is a requirement.
- An insurance qualification (added adv).
- Five years’ relevant work experience two of which should have been at senior level in an Education institution.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare examination timetables and sitting plans for various examination papers.
- Conduct trainings for new invigilators and update existing invigilators information on rules and regulation changes.
- Verify students’ documents for appropriateness for examination registration.
- Conduct registration of students for examinations according to ITC policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate the assessment of examination papers and processing of marks by capturing students’ marks into the College’s database system.
- Provide information and ensure that staff are aware of and comply with all deadlines for the setting and marking of examinations.
- Prepare students’ certificates and results slips upon completion of the program.
- Oversee the preparation of the graduation ceremonies.
Competencies and Knowledge:
- High level of integrity & confidentiality
- Planning and coordination skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good at multi-tasking.
Applications enclosing photocopies of Academic certificates, CVs and three professional referees should be sent/delivered to the address below not later that 10th March 2023, 4:00pm.
The Principal, The Insurance Training College, Block A Victoria Office Park, Plot 6/9, Okot Close P. O. Box 4184, Kampala. Tel: +256 417 333 500, Email: email@example.com, Website: https://itc.ac.ug.