Engagement Officer Job 2023 at Kampala by Q-Sourcing Servtec Career. Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a leading human capital management firm operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Engagement Officer to join their team.
Engagement Officer Job 2023 at Kampala by Q-Sourcing Servtec
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is East Africa’s leading human capital management firm for growth-minded organizations. We offer timely support that enables businesses to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the people, systems & technology that enable them to unlock their highest potential.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Q-Sourcing Servtec
Last Date to Apply
- 08th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Social Performance
- Degree in Communications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in professional experience working in the communications
- Experience with rural communities in Uganda, preferably within the Albertine area and/or with the tourism industry is a bonus.
The main responsibility of the job holder’s:
- Prepare and manage workshops, roundtable and forum logistics including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports.
- Ensure accurate audit trail maintained of all stakeholder engagement and all contact/activities are recorded on stakeholder information management system.
- Assume responsibility developing strategy, plan and executing stakeholder engagement for other stakeholder categories as required (e.g., tourism)
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement performance and outcomes and ensure continuous improvement and work with Content and MER staff to develop appropriate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting reports and dashboards as agreed with Stakeholder Engagement Manager.
- Contribute to project deliverables including annual work plans, programmatic reports, and others to be determined.
- Work closely with the Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator, to manage engagement with project stakeholders at national and subnational level to establish strong working relationships, and project information advocates.
- Manage and maintain stakeholder maps, develop and execute annual engagement plan, prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder enquiries while collaborating across teams to meet functional requirements for national and sub-national engagement.
- Ability to maintain good relations with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, NGOs, donors, local authorities, local communities.
- Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-STEO STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT OFFICER”.
Application Link: https://qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Wednesday, 08th March 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION