Drivers Job 2023 at Blantyre by MRA Career. MRA, is an agency of the Government of Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Drivers to join their team.
Drivers Job 2023 at Blantyre by MRA
The Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA) is an agency of the Government of Malawi responsible for assessment, collection and accounting for tax revenues. MRA was established by an Act of Parliament in 1998 and was launched in February 2000. It was formed to improve on the functions previously carried out by Divisions of Customs and Excise, and Income Tax in the Ministry of Finance. The Authority operates as a government tax administration agency under the Ministry of Finance. The revenue that the Authority collects goes to Government for implementation of various socio-economic development projects such as the constructions of roads, bridges, schools health facilities and provision of social services.
Vacancy Post Name:
Number of Vacant Post
- Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Head Driver
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a Malawi School Certificate of Education (M.S.C.E)
- The candidate must possess a clean and valid SADC driving license.
- A minimum experience of five years driving with excellent driving skills and clean record as a professional driver.
- Ensuring adherence to planned preventative maintenance schedules;
- Facilitating booking of vehicle service through the Head driver before due date;
- Ensuring safety features and tools of the vehicle are available and in good working order;
- Compiling logbooks and generating fuel analysis reports.
- Carrying out daily, weekly, pre and post trip inspections to ensure the vehicle is road worthy;
- Driving Authority’s officials on approved official trips or assignments;
- Ensuring the vehicle is clean, well maintained, timely serviced and repaired at all times;
- Successful candidates before being appointed will undergo an extensive background check of their integrity and conduct. Only when the vetting exercise is favourable, the Authority shall make an offer.
- Must have a calm and steady manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Must have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and service excellence.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal on: https://careers.mra.mw
Hard copy applications shall not be allowed. Closing date for receiving applications is 10th March 2023.