Driver and Rider Job 2023 at Nairobi by Mater Misericordiae Hospital Career. Mater Misericordiae Hospital, is committed to be a leading healthcare provider in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Driver and Rider to join their team.
Driver and Rider Job 2023 at Nairobi by Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Mater Misericordiae Hospital was opened in 1962 by the Sisters of Mercy, a Catholic Order of Nuns originating from Ireland, three years after registering themselves as the Registered Trustees of an entity under the Perpetual Succession Act (the succeeding legislation after independence).
Vacancy Post Name:
- Driver and Rider
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum D+ in KCSE.
- 3 years’ experience in both motor vehicle and motorcycle -accident free.
- Daily inspection of the vehicles to ensure that they are in good condition
- Report any electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles to the Supervisor for fixing
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Supervisor
- Responsible for the security of vehicles during working hours and any goods on transit
- Ensure that the vehicles are kept clean and serviced as required
- Careful use and handling of the vehicles at all times
- Submit receipts for all cash spent on fuel and emergency repairs.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 20th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment process.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online