DRC WASH Officer Sanitation and Hygiene Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the WASH Officer Sanitation and Hygiene position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC WASH Officer Sanitation and Hygiene Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 09 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 12 May 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||09 May 2022|
|Closing Date||12 May 2022|
|Position||WASH Officer – Sanitation and Hygiene|
DRC WASH Officer Sanitation and Hygiene Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Somali, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSC degree.
- Experience: 3 years
- Language: Excellent skills in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Duty Station: Somali
- Contract Duration: 10 Months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSC degree in environmental health science, environmental engineering, public health, water supply, and sanitation or other related fields.
- Have technical background and knowledge in environmental health and 3 years of demonstrated work experience in designing and implementing hygiene and sanitation programs;
- Knowledge and experience in proper excreta disposal, solid waste management;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Capable of training IDPs and motivating community support;
- Ability to understand the cultural context of the community, Experience in participatory techniques and community mobilization;
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain and prioritize work under pressure and able to work in an insecure environment;
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with the host community and IDPs
- Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibility,
- Identify and select the Community outreach agents from IDPs who will be part of the Community Hygiene and Sanitation mobilization and coordinate their work.
- Design the contents and methodology of the Community Hygiene and Sanitation mobilization campaign as required by the project and according to the instructions of the WASH Team Leader and the guidelines of the humanitarian cluster working group;
- Prepares detailed implementation plan, monitor and follow up on the timely implementation of activities;
- Provides support and takes part to identify, facilitate and provide various training for hygiene promoters, sanitation monitors, and solid waste supervisors;
- Collects, compile and analyze baseline data; facilitate KAP/KPC surveys and present the result assessed about the hygiene and sanitation situation of the target population before and after the intervention;
- Monitors and follow-up to ensure the proper dissemination of hygiene and sanitation messages to the target beneficiaries;
- Devise different methodologies for successful achievement of DRC goal by providing technical and technology assistance;
- Provide technical advice for hygiene promoters, sanitation monitors, and solid waste supervisors and monitor the activities;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 12 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|