DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Regional Grants Coordinator position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
|Position||Regional Grants Coordinator|
DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced grants department with excellent knowhow of different contracting processes including grants, commercial contracts, cooperative agreements etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with institutional donors i.e. DANIDA, EU, ECHO, BHA, FCDO, SIDA, OCHA, UNHCR & UNICEF, etc.
- Business Administration, Audit or other relevant Degree Level qualification
- High degree of organizational ability, working well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong and clear communicator and public speaker, capable of delivering messages appropriately to a variety of audiences, building a sense of passion and engagement.
- Skilled in identifying and mitigating risks
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Superior computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably in French as well
- Commitment to upholding and modelling DRC’s values and Code of Conduct
- Demonstrating integrity, diplomacy, professionalism, reliability and resilience at all times
- Able to work professionally and with a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to quickly build personal rapport and trust.
DRC Dynamics administration and support:
- Provide oversight in regular updating of the Grants Management System in DRC’s Enterprise
- Resource Planning platform – Dynamics with reports, proposals, contracts and related milestones for the regional office (as well as back stop for COs)
- Supports the Regional Business Development & Partnerships Manager in consolidation of documentation required for setting up grants in the centralized DRC Dynamics system for the Regional office projects and related partner sub grants
- Carry out detailed review of the DRC Dynamics system to identify deficiencies in documentation across the region and report on this for corrective measures on a quarterly basis
- Ensure the grants management filing system is maintained and all donor grant documentation is properly filed (hard copies).
- Installment tracking and management of the billing rule tab for Regional office grants (MMC, ReDSS), including follow up donor’s disbursement requests to ensure timely submission and follow up.
Reporting (Donor and DRC specific):
- Generate the Rolling Action plan from DRC Dynamics system, share with grants management focal points for review before final circulation of the document to all relevant staff.
- Based on the Bi Monthly Rolling Action Plan, follow up with the relevant staff on the timely submission of draft donor reports, and assist in the review to ensure quality and compliance with relevant requirements.
- Support the BPDU Manage to review CO draft reports
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164052 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|