DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Regional Grants Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 12 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 April 2022.
DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||12 April 2022|
|Closing Date||21 April 2022|
|Position||Regional Grants Coordinator|
DRC Regional Grants Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Audit or other relevant Degree.
- Experience: 4 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced grants department with excellent knowhow of different contracting processes including grants, commercial contracts, cooperative agreements etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with institutional donors i.e. DANIDA, EU, ECHO, BHA, FCDO, SIDA, OCHA, UNHCR & UNICEF, etc.
- Business Administration, Audit or other relevant Degree Level qualification
- High degree of organizational ability, working well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong and clear communicator and public speaker, capable of delivering messages appropriately to a variety of audiences, building a sense of passion and engagement.
- Skilled in identifying and mitigating risks
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Superior computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably in French as well
- Commitment to upholding and modelling DRC’s values and Code of Conduct
- Demonstrating integrity, diplomacy, professionalism, reliability and resilience at all times
- Able to work professionally and with a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to quickly build personal rapport and trust.
- Provide oversight in regular updating of the Grants Management System in DRC’s Enterprise
- Resource Planning platform – Dynamics with reports, proposals, contracts and related milestones for the regional office (as well as back stop for COs)
- Supports the Regional Business Development & Partnerships Manager in consolidation of documentation required for setting up grants in the centralized DRC Dynamics system for the Regional office projects and related partner sub grants
- Carry out detailed review of the DRC Dynamics system to identify deficiencies in documentation across the region and report on this for corrective measures on a quarterly basis
- Ensure the grants management filing system is maintained and all donor grant documentation is properly filed (hard copies).
- Installment tracking and management of the billing rule tab for Regional office grants (MMC, ReDSS), including follow up donor’s disbursement requests to ensure timely submission and follow up.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164052….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|