DRC Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 22, 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 22, 2022|
|Position||Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager|
DRC Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably in French as well.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least 7 years’ experience and success in engaging with bilateral and multilateral donors for an international agency;
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Law, Economics, or International Development or other relevant experience. An Advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience leading a PDQM, fundraising or business development department;
- Demonstrable experience working in business development in EAGL countries;
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement resource mobilisation strategies;
- Proven ability to secure new business opportunities and partnerships;
- Experience working with technical teams to develop program proposals that are funded by institutional donors;
- Strong networking, representation, and negotiation skills;
- Superior computer skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably in French as well.
Strategic stakeholder engagement:
- Supports the process to position DRC for relevant programming across the EAGL region though engagement with key stakeholders at regional level;
- Supports positive relationships with institutional donor representatives within a regional or multi-country context in collaboration with the Business Development Taskforce;
- Proactively engages on a strategic basis with institutional donors at regional level in order to facilitate technical programme exchanges, influence policy and thinking, and identify key areas of potential cooperation, including program funding;
- Actively seeks partnerships and collaboration with non-traditional DRC partners and donors at regional level, in order to open doors and provide information to country programmes;
- Assists in identifying and establishing strategic partnerships across the region in collaboration with the Regional Office (RO) and Country Office (CO) SMTs.
- Leads the design and implementation of regional resource mobilisation strategies intended to strengthen funding and partnerships to deliver the regional strategic development plan and results plan;
- Supports the adequate resourcing of programmes within the EAGL region;
- Monitors the funding pipeline and leads on new business development and forecasting at a regional level;
- Actively identifies, qualifies and tracks funding and partnership opportunities in a systematic manner in pursuit of supporting DRC’s programming in the EAGL region;
- Actively tracks multi-country funding opportunities and looks for new consortium partnerships with stakeholders at regional level for multi-country programming.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=164421&DepartmentId=19006&MediaId=5 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 22, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|