DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Protection Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
|Position||Protection Officer – Youth Empowerment|
DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Gambella, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years
- Language: Excellent verbal and written proficiency in Amharic and English
- Duty Station: Gambella
- Contract Duration: 8 Months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Psychology, or another relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an entry to mid to level position, preferably with experience in the NGO field.
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Amharic and additional advantage in Agnuak & Murle.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and facilitate youth recreational activities in the youth-friendly spaces
- Plan and facilitate capacity building for youth, including training on peacebuilding, leadership training, protection mainstreaming training and life skills
- Involve the youth in youth-led awareness campaigns and initiatives targeting youth
- Supervise and coordinate Social workers, and Role Models;
- Conduct assessments and mappings and identify protection needs and vulnerabilities
- Promote mainstreaming of Youth concerns and other protection concerns in all humanitarian interventions;
- A clear understanding of youth empowerment and protection, and issues surrounding youth empowerment/vocational training
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164165….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|