DRC Intern Administration Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Intern Administration position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Intern Administration Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 18, 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 18, 2022|
DRC Intern Administration Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any other equivalent disciplines
- At least two years’ experience in busy office handling front office and office administration, preferably with an NGO.
- High degree of English language proficiency – both written and oral.
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge on how to operate PABX switchboard, high-speed copier/scanner and other office equipment.
- Basic Finance and Supply chain is an added advantage
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of view
- Pleasant & diplomatic personality and must be able to represent DRC professionally at all times.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build and maintain effective relationships across the organization.
- Commitment to DRC values.
- Receive, screen and welcome visitors and direct them to relevant staff.
- Answer incoming calls at the switchboard, forwarding to appropriate staff or taking messages as required.
- Respond to general enquiries and refer to appropriate staff members.
- Receive, record, and distribute all incoming correspondence and deliveries.
- Prepare and dispatch all outgoing mail.
- Ensure reception area is neat at all times. Promptly attend to visitors ensuring no crowding at the reception area.
- Maintain tracking system for all Admin related payments and update on monthly basis.
- Assist in organizing storage of all Admin supplies, maintain and update inventory list in accordance to requirements.
- Ensure all Admin related invoices (Accommodation, travel, telephone, electricity, water, security, Thuraya and service contract etc.) are paid on timely basis; and constant follow up on the same is done monthly.
- Ensure all new staff have job identification (staff IDs) and business cards as required.
- Coordinate bookings for the conference rooms for internal meetings and arrange for required refreshments and stationaries. Liaise with relevant staff to ensure the conference room is always ready for use.
- Share monthly telephone and utilities’ bills with staff and ensure bills exceeding the set limits as per the RO telephone and expat benefit policy are paid by staff in time.
- Administer the stationery store and office/kitchen supplies ensuring records and controls are in place. Advise on utilization on monthly basis and place timely orders for re-stocking.
- Maintaining an effective filling system both in soft and hard copies for all administrative & travel related documents.
- Prepare all Admin related PRs and LVO’s in liaison with the SC and the Team Leader Administration and follow up on timely deliveries.
- Assist in administrative and logistical arrangements for the project and general office events e.g. renting of premises, arrangement of accommodation, transportation, and providing complete financial documents on time.
- Assist in organizing and planning for conferences, workshops, and trainings upon request and according to the established procurement procedures.
- Any other duties which are designed to improve the operations of the administration department.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164174 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 18, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|