DRC Graphic Design Intern Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Graphic Design Intern position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Graphic Design Intern Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 07, 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
|Position||Graphic Design Intern|
DRC Graphic Design Intern Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree in graphic design, communications, journalism.
- Experience: Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A university degree in graphic design, communications, journalism, or a similar or equivalent professional qualification
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Graphic design portfolio
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages
- Ability to perform a variety of standard tasks related to programs management, including screening and collecting of project documentation, project data entering, preparation of revisions, filing, provision of information
- Flexible, with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Strong communication (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff from diverse cultures
- Review of products according to BORESHA’S brand manual in terms of layout, design and writing of various publications and visibility materials from the partners.
- Provide support to the partners in the development and production of visibility material in particular providing support to the design for project and knowledge documentation (document, power point presentation, posters, etc).
- Design documents, newsletter, and any other project document necessary
- Support the collection of both written and visual documentation of BORESHA’s work in the form of photography, videos, human interest stories, case studies and slideshows
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164011 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|